Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Email of the Month: December

If it is wrong that we are proud of our excellent technicians and our superior methods, then we don't want to be right.  This recent email from a satisfied client is the type of review that sustains our belief that Zerorez is the only way to clean!


"This was my first time with Zerorez.  I love how clean Gil was able to get my carpet - love that there is no soapy residue and my carpet was not "crunchy" when it dried - love that Gil was here on time as scheduled and was so courteous and professional.  I will most definitely use your company again - and again.  You should see how clean my carpet is!  I didn't think it was possible.  I was at the point that I wanted to just rip all of the carpet out - better than looking at the stains traffic areas that NEVER EVER came clean (with other carpet cleaners).  I mentioned some of the spots to Gil, but mostly just left him to do what he could - figured he would see things for himself.  Previous carpet cleaners have told me that nothing could be done about the stains/traffic areas that remained after they "cleaned" the carpet.  Not Gil, though, he actually cleaned them without giving me any excuses!  And they stayed clean after the carpet dried!  So - if you haven't noticed - I am more than pleased with my Zerorez experience.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you Zerorez (and Gil)!"


Please let us show you the Zerorez difference by calling us at (866)937-6739.


ZEROREZ SoCal
www.zerorezsocal.com
(866)937-6739

No comments:

Post a Comment